Learn to drive in a stress-free environment while utilizing the most up-to-date driving simulators
New drivers are often nervous and skittish when driving a vehicle for the first time. With our state-of-the-art driving simulator, your child can gain confidence and experience in a safe environment before getting behind-the-wheel of an actual vehicle.
Our simulators teach driving skills and demonstrate the ramifications of risk-taking behavior. Students start by learning basic vehicle control and road awareness. Students can practice without the stress of crashing, allowing them to focus on learning the skill. Simulators also make it possible to teach how to cope with dangerous situations that do not occur frequently on the road.
Research shows students get their driver's license faster when simulators are used. One hour in a simulator in the early learner phase is equivalent to three hours of on-road driving. However, simulators are not designed to replace real-world driving experience. Studies have also shown simulators can reduce accidents up to 34% during the two-years after getting the license.
- Anyone can take this course.
- No driver's permit or license required.
Simulator Training for non-pioneer students
Each lesson is one hour long. Additional lessons available upon request.
- Simulator Lesson 1 for Non-Pioneer Students | $75
- Simulator Lessons 1 and 2 for Non-Pioneer Students | $150
- Simulator Lessons 1, 2, and 3 for Non-Pioneer Students | $225
- Simulator Lessons 1, 2, 3, and 4 for Non-Pioneer Students | $300
- Simulator Lessons 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 for Non-Pioneer Students | $375
- Simulator Lessons 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 for Non-Pioneer Students | $450