Pioneer Drivers Education Rules
We have six simple rules that we ask that you follow while you're a student at Pioneer Drivers Education Schools:
1. Always be on time!
- It is important to be on time. If you are more than 10 minutes late for class, you will NOT be admitted and you will have to do a make-up session. During the Behind-the-Wheel (BTW) portion it important that you be on time and have your permit with you. All in-car or BTW session will begin and end on time.
2. Follow directions!
- For your safety and to get the most out of each classroom and BTW session, it is vital that you follow directions given by your instructions.
3. No cell phones!
- Please turn your cell phone OFF when you enter the classroom or car. The use of phones is prohibited (NOT ALLOWED) during instruction time. If you're discovered texting or using your phone during instruction, you will NOT receive credit for that classroom or observation period.
4. No food or drinks in cars.
- While we allow food and drink in our classrooms, they are NOT allowed at any time in our cars. Over time, spills, dropped food, and trash can cause an unpleasant environment. Thanks for your understanding.
5. Respect others and their property.
- We ask that you respect your classmates and instructors and their property at all times. We believe that this will provide a more pleasant learning environment for everyone.
6. Always follow the dress code!
- Long pants are to be worn during all instructional session
- No leggings, jeggings, or tights
- All shirts / blouses must cover cleavage, back, and midriff
- Dresses, skirts, and jumpers are allowed but must not be shorter than the bend of the knee
- All footwear must have a sole and closed toe. Flip flops (shower shoes, beach thongs), sandals, and slides will not be worn during any instructional session
- Any shirt worn must have sleeves and does not depict profanity, drug, or alcoholic content
- Sagging of pants or any similar associated style is not allowed.